We will show you the solution for how to convert m3u file to enigma2 without TSmedia.
You have to download these files:m3u2userbouquet – notepad ++ – DreamSet
Steps to follow:
1) Install notepad ++ by double clicking on it’s exe file and follow instructions.
2) Now we need to know what ip address your receiver was taken. Click menu button from device remote control to show your main menu and select setup, then select system, then select network. Now you should see the link indicator in green (if not please reinstall your network connection correctly) then press Adapter setting, and you can finally see your receiver ip address.
3) Go to dreamset and unextract it and open it by double clicking on it’s exe. After the dreamset is open go to setup and click on it and then type your receiver ip address in box ip and type in user name and password section your enigma2 image username and password and select from firmware your image master version then click ok to save your correct configurations.
4) Now go to transfer and click on it then click read. It should see your setting is reading. While the setting is reading by dreamset you will see notification in your tv.
5) Now you will get this screen with your channels list and folders. Go to channels folders corner and right click on any blank place and select create new list. At the next menu name your new list with any name you want, then click ok.
6) You just have to create an iptv folder. You need to drag and drop your new folder under the other folders and then click save.
7) After clicking save, the dreamset will ask you about the saving directory, make a new folder (recommended) and name it with any name and click open.
8) Now you have to choose your enigma2 master version then click save.
9) Go to the m3u file location on your pc and right click on it and choose edit with notepad ++
10) Now you will the links for the channels that compressed on the m3u file, right click on any blank place and select all to mark all channels links. After you marked all the links right click on any link and select copy. Go to the location that you saved m3u2userbouquet.html in it and double click on it, then paste your copied order by right click and select paste.
11) After you paste, click generate on the html page. Now you should see the links after the convert, right click and select all. Copy all your marked order by right click and copy.
12) Now go to the folder that you saved into it your receiver data by dreamset you should see iptv file, right click on iptv file and select open with notepad ++, then right click and select paste.
13) After paste your data, go to the top and remove the duplicated “IPTV” name.
14) Now you click save and close the notepad ++ app
15) Now open the dreamset and click on open and browse your receiver data that you transferred with dreamset and select open, you should see your iptv list then click on it to see what it’s contain, transfer your new channel list by clicking transfer and click write.
16) Now we done and we ready to use our new list on our receiver. From remote control, press the button that will appear the channel list, then click the button that will appear all channel folders, then choose iptv folder.
17) After you choose iptv list you will see your iptv channels names and you can select any channel directly from channel lit without any plugins or add-on.